Managing Call Objectives in Plan Tactics
Call Objectives can be created quickly and in bulk using Plan Tactics. Specifically, users can do the following:
- Create multiple Call Objectives within Plan Tactics - Call Objectives can belong to any record type the user has access to
- Associate Call Objectives to multiple Tactical Associations
Users can perform these tasks on one page allowing for a more streamlined and efficient process when managing Call Objectives within Plan Tactics.
Configuring Call Objectives in Plan Tactics
To enable this feature:
- Ensure Plan Tactics are enabled.
- Grant users FLS edit permission to the following fields on the Call_Objective_vod object:
- Grant end users access to the Create_COs_For_Tactical_Associations Visualforce Page.
- Enable the BULK_CALL_OBJECTIVE_CREATION_vod Veeva Setting with a value of 1.
Using Call Objectives in Plan Tactics
When enabled, the Add Call Objective button displays at the top of the Account Tactic section in the Plan Tactic page. Select this button to create new Call Objectives.
Tactical Associations within the Plan Tactic display at the top of the New Call Objective page. To create Call Objectives for an Account, select the adjacent check box.
To create a Call Objective for any of the other record types, select the adjacent Add Call Objective button. The page expands allowing users to enter data relevant to Call Objective creation for that record type. Selecting Save creates a copy of each Call Objective for each selected Tactical Association.
Users should not manually edit the Account, Account Tactic, Plan Tactic, or Account Plan fields when Call Objectives are created this way.